Subject: [Leica] 35mm SummicronM Chrome FS (sadly)
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:50:00 +0000

My wife has made it clear that before I spend another dime on equipment
(like the Elmarit R28 I am drooling over) I need to recoup some money from
stuff I haven't used in a while.

Sadly this includes my Chrome 35mm Summicron M. (last non ASPH version)
Since I went to the 28mm Summicron this wonderful lens has been languishing.

I purchased the lens new in 1996.  It is in mint- condition, with only
slight evidence of use.  It takes beautiful pictures and deserves a good
home.

It comes with the case, box, shade and a UV filter that took the brunt of
the abuse throughout the years.

775.00 plus shipping please.  I will ship it insured anywhere you need it.
If you are paying by check I request that it clear prior to shipment.

If you are in the Madison WI area I would be happy to meet you.

Best wishes
Dan States
Madison WI