Subject: [Leica] FS Nostalgic 35 Summicron First Chrome Version (8 Elements)
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:28:03 -0800

Hello,

  I have the subject lens in mint condition.  It comes in its equally clean
bubble case.  It is an absolutely gorgeous lens which brings you special
memoir.  The bubble case seems almost brand-new.  This lens and bubble case
combo might be the cleanest one that you might see in your life.  Serial
number is 20666xx.  If interested, please feel free to contact me at
inyoung@jps.net with your offer.

Regards,
David
San Jose