Subject: [Leica] For Sale---M6, M3(early)
From: David Scott <xcodyx@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 23:37:57 -0500

Cleaning out some equiptment that I just don't have any further need of:

1)  Black M6 Classic,  #1917xxx, shows minor signs of use, functions
perfectly.  No
    dents, dings, or serious scratches except on the plastic covering on the
bottom
    plate.  All original packaging, strap, and body cap.   $1300.

2)  Very early, first year M3,  #702082.  Nice shape generally.  Needs
vulcanite on the
    back door, it looks as though the original was intentionally removed,
very neatly,
    perhaps to replace the pressure plate, but I'm not sure if the present
plate is
    ceramic or not.  No preview lever.  Rangefinder is useable but dim.
Speeds all
    sound good but have not been checked.  Nearly imperceptable pieces of
vulcanite
    gone near the bottom plate pins.  This is a really nice 52 year old
Leica that is
    in superb condition with the exception of the above.    $1100.

I refund in full to anyone not satisfied for ANY reason for either camera.
Please respond off list if interested.   Dave Scott

.