Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 Black Classic
From: David Scott <xcodyx@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 07:28:47 -0500

M6 showing slight signs of use, no dings or dents, mechanically perfect.
This is a Black Classic, ser.#1917xxx.  Box and instructions included.
Seven day full refund if not satisfied for ANY reason.  $1250 plus shipping
of buyers choice.  I'd also consider a partial trade for a user M3 in good
mechanical condition with a clear view/rangefinder.  I'd be looking for
something in the area of $600-700 plus a user M3. Please reply off list if
there is any interest.
Thanks, Dave Scott