Subject: Re: [Leica] Available Dark updates!
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 08:24:21 -0600

I just got around to looking through these.   Some unusual new stuff here.  Of the
new ones of Ali, I like the antiques store and the beach shots best.

I also like Fiona, and the guitar man.  You are doing a great job of capturing good
modeling light; I take it the Fiona shot was shot nearly wide open?

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

 >>From: "Colin" <CJV@home.com>