Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - week 47 (scott's)
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 08:14:44 -0600

Scott, I think it is a great moment.   Shows the ingenuity of the man, the trust of a
woman, and the need to get a job done.

 I agree with Don, the contrast is a little flat.  What imaging software are you
using?

If it is Photoshop or one of the like, you can easily adjust the levels,  and make
this image pop nicely.

One other thing;  and this is to everyone;  When you post pictures to the lists, it
would be helpful in the subject line to put initials, or your name or something so
that when people post replies, we can tell whose work  they are talking about.
Unfortunately, not everyone includes a link back to the picture they are commenting
on, so sometimes we wonder.

Regards,

Sonny

Replies: Reply from sallen4@nc.rr.com (Re: [Leica] PAW - week 47 (scott's))