Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS:noctilux halloween now flash on sidelines
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:02:16 -0600

I certainly agree with you, that it is might be impolite.  The
question you asked, that I tried to answer was, " . . . when did it
become OK to use flash."   My answer was essentially,  as far back as
I can remember.

To taunt you  a little further, though, I'd say that if a little flash
would bother an athlete, then maybe we need to ask the bands to stop
playing, and the crowd to hush during a football game, so the players
won't be distracted.  Oh, I guess that would turn the game into
tennis, then, wouldn't it?
Hah!

Regards,
Sonny