Subject: [Leica] Nathan's Motorcycle Shot / Universal subject
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:39:21 -0600

A couple of weeks ago Nathan pubished this shot of a guy on
Bahnhofstrasse dreamily gazing at a Harley.
http://www.wajsman.com/45.jpg

Saturday, I was walking down Front Street, the main commerce street in
Natchitoches, and I happened on this shot.   I was immediatly stuck by
the similar pose and gaze of man at machine, and grabbed a shot.
http://www.sonc.com/hawg.htm

I was told later that this machine is a custom made V-8 with 600
horsepower, and the sticker price is US$ 50,000.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com