Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: noctilux (now football sidelines)
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:38:31 -0600

On the sidelines at our University, there are hash marks (about 3 feet
from the playing field) and photographers and others are restricted
from coming inside.  The officials here strictly enforce it near the
line of scrimmage.   Since the Refs are the ones enforcing, I assume
it is an NCAA regulation.   I often see shooters and others trying to
sneak in, but the officials keep it tidy.

I often shoot at the sidelines, and having been an unintentional
target of a colliding mass of beef, I can assure you that I observe
the restriction.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com