Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: WAS:noctilux halloween images NOW: bend the knees.
From: Magnessbill@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:21:32 EST

You guys are starting to make me change my mind. I always felt the photographer should remain as inconspicuous as possible-using flash doesn't help.
Mounting a  flash in the rafters and using a remote  is a good solution and, of course, modern ttl with fast film makes the flash less noticeable.
Yet I will always try to remain as unobtrusive as possible.
Bill