Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school: now DUCK CINDY!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:36:50 -0500

Excuse me, John, but I don't for a second begrudge her her success - she
  found a terrific gimmick, she has worked very hard at self-promition,
and it has made her rich and famous. I admire her for that. (Oh, and not
only doesn't she care what I think, she has never heard of me and never
will - and I am hardly losing sleep over that.;-) )

That being said, I don't think much of her "art," and I don't think she
is very "talented," in the way I think you are using the term. Clever,
yes. But that's what makes for the art world.

B. D.

P.S. Enjoyed the song.