Subject: Re: [Leica] bowling 35 lux ASPH and noctilux
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 03:48:06 -0500 (EST)

yes you are right, i made a half-hearted attempt at spotting, but
not enough.  at least one nice frame was so spotty i didnt try
to scan it.

frustratingly,  i processed that roll myself and it was spotless.
i got a lab to do the contact sheet and when it came back there was
stuff on the negs--never happened to me before from that lab.
i am considering just not sending anything out for any
reason.  you never know what's going to happen to your negs.

- -rei