Subject: [Leica] LUG for R Cameras
From: "Robert W. Clark" <rclark@desupernet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:05:03 -0500

Is there a LUG for R series camera users?  Since this one is predominately M
based, I'm guessing that an R users group list must exist. And..one question
for any R user out there....I understand that ROM means an electrical
connection between the camera and the lens...what is the purpose of the
electrical connection?  I'm thinking of purchasing an R8 to complement my M
series....

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA