Subject: Re: [Leica] .....R19/2.8......
From: Gerry walden <gwpics27@netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:22:10 +0000

I have the older version of this lens with the larger front element and
use it a lot for architectural photography for one of my clients. I have
been very satisfied with all the results and would not change it for the
world (maybe for the newer version though) and have printed 16" x 12"
off it with no problems. You do get some probelms with converging
verticals as you will with all lenses of this length, but these I
correct using Photoshop 6.

Gerry
www.gwpics.com