Subject: [Leica] CL or Bessa T?
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:22:52 -0800

OK, here’s my plan. Please feel free to tell me I’m nuts.
I would like a second body of some kind.
I was thinking about using it for wide-angle lenses only.
For my 21 and 35, with viewfinders.
So I don’t need a M6, but I want and must have a built-in meter.
So, I can use either a Bessa T, or a CL.
I like the idea of a CL, keeping the equipment within the family, so to
speak. (Snobby, ain’t I?)
But the Bessa is a good price and a new camera.
So I’d like to here from folks that use one or the other, and maybe somebody
who uses both… Especially with 21-35mm lenses.
Metering quality? Etc., etc.

Thank you kindly,

Jay Burleson
“It is now the moment when by common consent we pause to become conscious
of our national life and to rejoice in it, to recall what our country has
done for
each of us, and to ask ourselves what we can do for our country in return. ”
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/

Replies: Reply from Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> (Re: [Leica] CL or Bessa T?)