Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Osterloh Leica M Book
From: Richard DeLuca <odyssey@spectra.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:07:16 -0500

>my osterloh is exactly in the same condition, though treated with
>respect.  i thought it was
>such a classy book until it became a folder for loose pages.
>
>i didn't know it was considered rare.
>not a bad read, though.

I didn't know it was considered rare either. And it IS a good read.  Mine's
in great condition, almost perfect, but I was reading it the other night
and noticed the pages are weakening slightly in the center of the

Gee, I've got some other Leica books that just might be considerably more
rare; I've been buying every Leica book I could find for over twenty years.

Best Regards,
Rich