Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Photo Mgazines
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:39:49 -0700

 As for Photo Techniques (important: make sure you get the
> US magazine, and
> not the UK magazine of the same name), it most certainly is not
> an advertisement
> for Canon. It has serious and useful articles on all technical aspects of
> photography and caters both to the traditional darkroom crowd as
> well as to
> those who scan their negatives or slides.

Unfortunately, going by the last few issues, it's going the way of all the
others - and okay, it is called Photo "Techniques" but I can't recall the
last time I saw a good photo in there (Ted's or Tina's - and how long ago
was that?). The last edition was on the way to the dentists waiting room a
day after I got it...

Tim A