Subject: Re: [Leica] Badtrans virus alert!
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:16:25 -0700

> Why isn't the mailing list software set up so that it blocks attachments?
> Nobody in their right mind would send an attachment to a mailing list
> anyway. Wouldn't blocking attachments block a significant part of those
> pesky viruses?

knowing Brian for who he is, I'm sure the list doesn't allow attachments.

The file is being sent direct form the infected computer to the recipient,
not to the list

Tim A

Message from "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com> ([Leica] Badtrans virus alert!)
Message from Tom Christiansen <tomchr@softhome.net> (Re: [Leica] Badtrans virus alert!)