Subject: [Leica] Leica shares
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:56:22 -0500

I recently came into possession of some Leica shares, and they came with the dividend coupons. Does anyone here know if these coupons are still of any value? What is the process for redeeming them, if they are?
The share certificate is very attractive, with the notorious red dot (do I need black tape on it, BD?), a cutaway drawing of a M6 and lens, an Ur-Leica, Oskar Barnack, and one of his photographs of the market in Wetzlar. It should look great framed in my office.
There is an image on Leica's website, at:
http://www.leica-camera.com/unternehmen/ir/index_e.html

Regards
Noel Charchuk
- --