Subject: RE: [Leica] re: Lumiquest user opinions?
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 10:18:27 -0500

I used the Lumiquest Midi Bouncer a couple of weeks back, to capture images of the guests at a 50th anniversary, for putting in a scrapbook for my in-laws. As you can imagine, most of their friends are advanced in years, and there was a majority of eyeglass wearers in the crowd. The bounce did an excellent job, no redeyes, no glare from the glasses, no hard shadows around them, and the softer, more diffused light helped in reducing the lines a wrinkles most of the guests had from their 70 plus years of life experiences.
I used an old Vivitar 272, with tilting head, it has a pretty high guide number, and loss of light wasn't too apparent in the shots.

Noel Charchuk

Visit my website @
http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch