Subject: [Leica] Leica R 19mm lens question
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 10:44:16 -0800

I have been considering a 19mm for my R3, based on some of the praise I
have been reading about it, and my love of the 21mm on my Olympus
system. Looking over the ads and auctions I am confused by the various
revs of this lens. Can anyone tell me which is the 'one to get', or at
least, what the advantages are of each. I saw one with built-in filters
- - what is that about? I cannot afford a new one, so I'm looking for
used, probably pre-ROM versions.

Thanks,
- - marc

Replies: Reply from "James Mason, Arctic Sounder" <sounder@otz.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica R 19mm lens question)