Subject: RE: [Leica] posing
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 21:14:02 -0500

OK, Guys -

You know as well as I do that there are professional photographers who use
Leicas instead of posing with them.  Ignoring the professionals on this
list, right off hand I can think of David Alan Harvey and Sebastian
Salgado, both of whom use Leicas exclusively.  I'm sure you wouldn't
consider them posers.  Many other professionals do use Leicas, not because
they are fashionable but because they are the best tool available for what
they want to do.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com