Subject: Re: [Leica] CL or Bessa T?
From: "Tom Furlotte" <tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 12:01:40 -0600

Sonny,
 Your point about the CL being able to use Leica lenses that it is not
supposed to be able to use is well taken.  The Bessa T can not use all
Leica M lenses.  The body is not deep enough inside the lens mount  to
take a 35 ,2.0 M lens, for instance.  The part of the lens that extends
back beyond the lens mount hits the interior of the camera before it
locks into place and thus can not be mounted.  I have not tried every
other  lens to see if this is true across the board.  I stopped
considering this body when the 35 would not mount.
Tom Furlotte
Memphis

Message from Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> (Re: [Leica] CL or Bessa T?)
Message from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] CL or Bessa T?)