Subject: Re: [Leica] Maintaining solution temps--OT
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 21:43:25 -0500

Of course all at room temperature is easier, but you can get solutions to
the right temp using hot and cold water baths.  I just measure out the
developer and fix into individual measuring containers and dunk them with an
electronic thermometer until they are about right.  Sometimes the containers
will hold the heat so you can overshoot the mark.  A fast acting thermometer
is helpful.

If you are using diluted developer you can adjust the temp with the diluting
water.  I do that a lot.  I also have a valve that screws onto my faucet
that will regulate or shut off the water when it is close to the right temp.

Hope this helps.

Mike D