Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Leica Thieves
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 05:15:27 -0800

Just as in the art world, there is always a collector that will "order" a
theft of a rare and esily identifiable item.Alternatively, a thief that
knows what he is stealing, will find a willing collector that will keep his
mouth shut for the fulfilled desire to own something really precious.

You are right Sal, I would not expect it to show up at Christie's..... or
maybe I should, based upon recent news reports?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net