Subject: Re: [Leica] Salgado on BBC Knowledge
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 09:41:07 -0500

Actually, Gerry, those of us who won't see it - again - may be the lucky
ones. ;-) I forget what US cable channel carried it a while back, but it
is probably the same Salgado-Berger piece we saw over here. Salgado is
certainly interesting, and the work is fabulous, but Berger comes across
as a real horse's ass, to the extent that at several points, as Berger
pontificates, Salgado can been seen looking quite obviously embarrassed.

But it is worth it for the photos and some of Salgado's Berger-free
commentary.

B. D.