Subject: Re: [Leica] Column width of messages
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:42:29 -0800

bachchaconne@my.com wrote:

> The resolution of my monitor is 1024 x 768 and the font is Arial 9-pt,
> yet many messages from the list have single-line paragraphs that runs
> off the right edge of my screen and unreadable without scrolling
> left-right back and forth.
>
> I would suggest that members set their e-mail programs so paragraphs
> are broken into shorter lines (auto wrap-around), e.g. for Outlook
> Express, Click Tools -> Options.  On the Send tab, press the Plain
> Text Settings button for Mail and choose, say, 75 characters for
> wrapping text when sending.
>
> Thanks all!
>
> Andrew
> --

Your first message to the list?
Perhaps it would be more appropriate it "weigh in" a little bit on the list
before giving us such specific instructions and how to re configure our whole
deal to fit YOUR thing.
You don't even give us a last name!
Notice how we've all taken the time to make one up?

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com