Subject: [Leica] New Leica M6 Forum
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:10:08 +0100

Hi all.
Please excuse me for advertising a new forum here, I know it can seem
impertinent, and I don't want to appear that way, but one of the members of
our new Leica M6 Forum thought that our presence should be announced
properly on LUG and LEG to allow those who would be interested to come and
join if they wish. The URL is:

There has been a terrific response to the forum already and, of course,
anyone with an interest in the M6 is more than welcome to join.

Kind Regards, Duncan.