Subject: [Leica] Signing in and....
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 20:28:06 +0100

Hi Folks.
Just thought I'd quickly introduce myself, before heading back into
obscurity and listening a while. I'm a commercial pilot (student, just
finishing), British, based in Sweden. I've just picked up an M6 which will
be accompanying me to Africa, where I'll be flying relief aid soon. I
swapped out my large Nikon system to get something a little less obtrusive
and more subtle and practical for travel photography purposes. I've also
opened a discussion group aimed specifically at the M6 users and anyone here
is more than welcome to join us there too. The URL is: