Subject: [Leica] Done for a while
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:20:18 -0800

Well, I'm off to warmer climes for a couple of weeks. Don't give
Brian a hard time.

A compact outfit of a number of M6's will accompany me. 12mm, 21, 35,
& 75. Also those blasphemous Canons (there! I spelled it out in
full!) with 100 macro and 100-400 will be by my side for the birds
and the butterflies. An Xpan with 3 lenses will handle the wider view.

2 weeks and 100 rolls of film, and maybe some fun. Be good.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com