Subject: RE: [Leica] Beat up M3 with bad viewfinder
From: Hans-Peter.Lammerich@t-online.de
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 10:21:08 +0100 (MET)

I got it done 3 or 4 years ago and even then it was not shure whether
the necessary parts would be available. When I talked to "my" repairman
a couple months ago, he confirmed that new rangefinders and top plates
were no longer available from his source.

Sorry

It is indeed the finest rangefinder of all. But even the M6J was
supplied by a new design that was later offered as M6 0.85.

Hans-Peter