Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V21 #123
From: paul.huang@sg.artemisintl.com
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:16:27 +0800

Hi James,

The 19 Elmarit previous version is one of my favorites as well.  Sharp,
great contrast, low distortion at the edges and if you are fortunate used
ones can be had at a great value. I bought mine for US$420 with hood and
all. The new one according to Erwin's book is better but the price is a big
difference as well.I dont think I will sell my current one even if I bought
the new one!

Cheers,

Paul