Subject: Re: [Leica] SF-20: Wrong Setting but OK?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 05:00:09 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 05/12/01 10:36:40 Paris, Madrid, jsjm6@cbn.net.id a
écrit :

> I shot couple of pics using SF20 with wrong setting.
>  The setting should be f 5.6 in actuallity I set my lense to f 2.0.
>
>  But the result is OK not an over exposure flash effects.
>
>  Why is this happened?
>
>  Regards,
>  Jerry

Hello Jerry .
I think I have an explanation but I'm not sure .
Since the diaphragm setting isn't coupled to the flash ,
it only controls the areas exposed by natural light .
If you were in TTL mode , the cell behind the lens of your
M6 actually controlled the flash power .
Now this drives to a question : is it necessary to adjust the
diaphragm on the flash in TTL mode ?
Maybe not .

Jo Goodtimes , France

Replies: Reply from "Bob Parsons" <bobp@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] SF-20: Wrong Setting but OK?)