Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Printer
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpix@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 17:15:46 +0000

In my opinion the only printer that offers anywhere near the quality
required and has the ability to do up to 40cm x 30cm is the Epson 1290. I
understand though that within a couple of weeks there will be a new Canon A3
printerwhich will outsrip the Epson. The press is aware of it and have
tested it but there is an embargo on releasing information at the moment.

Gerry
www.gwpics.com