Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: best way to sell
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:33:30 -0800

Don't sell it! Hoard it! Why allow anyone else to use it? Wrap it up and bury it!
I put my Nikons in Tupperware containers, Take the batteries out first.
Someday I'll get in the mood to use them again. I'll be shooting popsicles in hell!
I have an illogical feeling that trading one camera for another is bad somehow. Don't
know why. Probably because there is no reason.
I say wait till the next paycheck or windfall and use that fresh money to buy a fresh
camera to take fresh pictures with.

Buy a Leica with Rebel money? A taint that would give it!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Renewed in vigor, alacrity, or readiness for action; as, fresh for a combat; hence,
tending to renew in vigor; rather strong; cool or brisk; as, a fresh wind.
In a raw, green, or untried state; uncultivated; uncultured; unpracticed; as, a fresh
hand on a ship.
Youthful; florid; as, these fresh nymphs. --Shak.
Possessed of original life and vigor; new and strong; unimpaired; sound.
Fear of fresh mistakes.'' --Sir W. Scott.

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: best way to sell)