Subject: [Leica] popsicles in hell!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 16:20:19 -0800

Marc James Small wrote:

> At 02:33 PM 12/5/01 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:
> >I'll be shooting popsicles in hell!
>
> I had thought that your professional life consisted of shooting popsicles
> in hell.  Did I miss something?
>
> Marc

Marc! "popsicles in hell" would be a conceivable possible afterlife scenario
Just one of many possible such scenarios one could generate.

But not a good metaphor for my past or present professional earthly work which mainly
consisted of model portfolios and weddings.
"Promo photo"
Promo photo IS Hell with no popsicle breaks and next lifetime i plan on avoiding it.
It's hard enough making real people into 2D 8x10 fig newtons of their own
imaginations let alone professionals who try to sculp a facade to fit some market niche.
"may we call a meeting about that third eyelash from the right?"
"We need Lion Tamers with wings! Insurance Agents in shorts and bow ties!"

The stalactites and stalagmites of outrageous fortune!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: best way to sell)