Subject: [Leica] Re: I commend to your attention
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 17:29:05 -0800

Well... my opinion is that these photographs are every bit as good as 95%
of the PAW prints that are deluged on us weekly. Every time I look at the
PAW's, the "my web site is finally up", the "please look & comment", etc...
I have to bite my tongue. I'll look at these Nepali photos any day rather
than most of the aforementioned stuff.

Folks seem to forget that by the time slides are scanned, or printed and
scanned, lots of color & density can be effected. You have to look through
this.

If you don't like these photographs, then you probably don't like Tina's
either. But because Tina is on the list and Ron Geur isn't, you only
denigrate Ron.

I think Tina's photographs are exemplary. Better than Ron's, but Ron's are
good too.

Jim