Subject: [Leica] Really Lucky Ducky shot
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 22:56:42 -0800

Hi Friends,

Here is a shot that should be good for a chuckle. It was taken with a
Leica (F*ji) Digilux zoom and it is not a great shot, but it is
interesting because of the incredibly lucky timing. Check it out, be
amused.

http://www.attinasi.org/duckshot.html

Cheers,
- - marc

PS: does anyone know if Leica is planning on making their own consumer
Digital camera (as opposed to rebadging Fuji)? I thought I saw a
reference to it somewhere, but I cannot find any info from Leica on
anything in the works.

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] Really Lucky Ducky shot)