Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 48 - what a real bookshop looks like
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 08:15:12 +0100

Hi Christer,

Indeed these are Brussels priorities. The food at the workshop was secondary,
most calories were ingested in liquid form in the hotel's bar in the evening.
Since this is the slow season at the Belgian North Sea coast, we had the
hotel to ourselves, including permission to just supply ourselves from the
bar using an honour system for paying (which we of course all abided by). My
wife does not eat much chocolate, but she sure appreciated the trunkful of
Belgian beer which I brought back with me...

Nathan