Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 48 - what a real bookshop looks like
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 07:00:23 +0100

Hi Ted,

Thanks for your comments. I did not intend my pics to spark a discussion, but
OK, as long as everyone is nice to each other.

Of course you are right about the need to keep things level. My excuse is that I
was talking to the guy about various things while squeezing off 6-7 shots, and
in the heat of the moment I neglected the lean issue. Later that weekend I
engaged in the totally opposite style of photography--I was at a landscape
workshop, taking pictures with my Leica SLRs and medium format stuff, all on
tripod, carefully aligned, having Charlie Waite come and look through the
viewfinder to get his comments before taking the shot etc. Interesting contrast.

Nathan