Subject: [Leica] Another sorta a week to get caught up
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 07:26:54 -0500

While walking around downtown Atlanta I noticed these two waiting on a wall
outside a train station in Atlanta.  I wondered over to talk with them and
took about four photographs.  In each one the young man kept up the same icy
glare so I suspect this homework assignment wasn't exactly his idea.

The URL is http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=466723

Comments, bricks, and recycled electrons always welcome.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com