Subject: [Leica] "USER" manual focus Nikon FS....
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 08:41:54 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Hi, all...
Have some "duplicate" Nikon junk, want more Leica (or food, or car repairs,
or whatever)

Nikon F Black Body, late 60s, standard eyelevel prism, brassy/worn but not
"dented", great daily user, works great, smooth, good speeds, etc...prism
has slight deterioration but doesn't affect its "usability"...well used
but well maintained---look like a real "pro"..!!!
50 1.4 Nikkor,same vintage, a little cleaner than the camera, body and glass
good, near perfect if you don't look real close...
28 3.5 Nikkor--same condition, this one has MINT glass (really beautiful-it's
AMAZING)...sharp enough for publication use wide open--REALLY nice stopped
down a couple of stops...

LUG DISCLAIMER:  This gear is 100% for photography....it AIN'T collectible...
it's well maintained older pro gear, and it looks it...it probably has more
"flaws" than I could even describe in detail...(not mechanical or optical, tho)
Sale is final, even if there's dust I haven't described, or if it smells
like a whorehouse (it doesn't).

How 'bout $375 shipped CONUS for all?...it ain't worth enough to break up...

I have another F--"apollo", 1974, clean but not mint, with super nice DE-1 prism,
no dings, slight "bright marks"--but still a nice looking camera--substitute
it for $125 more--I also have the "nameplate" for the DE-1 for use with the
F2.--for some reason the so-called "apollo" bodies with F2 cosmetics
are worth more--see cameraquest--and it's cleaner--plus the prisms are worth
 a helluva lot of money these days, again, makes little sense to me.....
I don't want to sell both bodies, however, as I want to keep a couple--
(I have three)--

I'd consider a trade TOWARD an older 35 'lux in good user condition--mint minus or
better glass-barrel wear is OK as long as it's not worn out mechanically...I ain't
picky about that... (I have money to throw in the deal, of course)

Email or call Walt at 940-565-4727 (days) or 940-387-2050

Walt in Denton
www.thesilvertones.com