Subject: RE: [Leica] the usual raft of 20 year old half-naked goth girls in PVC dresses - but better this time!
From: "Dave Myers" <myers@beautifulmichigan.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 17:19:18 -0500

Hi Kyle,

Mostly I just lurk and look, but I can't just sit here without
congratulating you on these wonderful photos -- some of the best I've seen
on the LUG.  May I ask some questions?  What film did you use?  Lenses?  And
please tell us your flash technique.  Great lighting!  Inquiring minds want
to know.

Dave Myers