Subject: [Leica] finally- a good book for a great price
From: Stasys Petravicius <stasys1@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 19:55:38 -0800

Hi All- just a note to try out this LUG. My wife bought me a present today-
The book "Leica Manual and Data Book" by Willard D. Morgan and Henry M.
Lester, published in 1956. She found it at the local library at their
regular monthly book sale. Cost- $1.

It had 4 5 x 7 b/w prints inside- owners wife/girlfriend/mistress? and a
shot of a Lockheed Prop-Jet Electra airplane. Also included were some
supplementary pamphlets, and current (1956)  price sheets. Who says books
are expensive?

Keep shooting! Stasys