Subject: RE: [Leica] Prof B&W Lab in NYC ??
From: "Colin" <CJV@home.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 18:25:32 -0500

Gerhard,

I like Raffi Imaging (www.raffi.com) on 46th Street near 5th Avenue.  If
you bring your B&W rolls in by 9:30AM, you can have them processed and
ready to pick up, with real contact sheets, by 1:30PM.  Quality is very
good and amazingly consistent.  Plus if you set up a charge account with
them, they'll actually send messengers to where you work to pick up film
and drop off prints and stuff whenever you need it.  As an added bonus,
the guy on the corner with the barbecue cart makes awesome souvlaki.  :)

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com