Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions on the R8
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:56:08 -0800

Then Mr. Camerageek  you'll have to meet some polygamist, s/he would be
willing to trade all that 2 Nikon, 2 Canon, 4 Minolta ... gear to let you
own the Leica 100 mm.

By the way, what sickness is more serious, Nikon ache, Canon ache... Leica
ache...
What is that stuff that turns us paranoids ?

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com