Subject: Re: [Leica] Pink haze correction
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:03:38 -0800

Well Rodinal + Agfa APX 400 is one of worst combo I've ever seen.
By the way, is the APX 400 base so dirty, ugly and dark grey or... what ?

On the other side I found that FP4, HP5 and APX 100 look nice in Rodinal but
1+50 and with very very smooth agitation. Only one inversion per minute. And
slight, quiet, silently... I liked those results.

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com