Subject: Re: [Leica] Pink haze
From: "John B" <e.brackenbury@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 22:03:14 +0100

This is common with tmax films and could be caused by one or both of the following:

1. Check your fixer;

Fix for twice as long as it takes the film to clear (lose it's milky appearance); usually 2 to 4 minutes in liquid-concentrate fixers, 5 to 10 minutes in powder fixers.

2. Final wash to short or ineffective.

You can remove the pink haze by re fixing & washing the film.  Or after a period of time it will dissapear on it's own accord.

John B.