Subject: Re: [Leica] Ottawa.. photo stuff? Suggestions
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:53:36 -0800

>>(I'm already planning on the Cdn Musm. of
> Contemporary Photography).<<<

Hi Tim,

Have a look and see if they happen to have any of mine hanging? ;-)

You might have a look in an old photo store I used for most of my earlier
dealings... Eastview Photo, Jack Sheridan was and I haven't heard any
differently, the owner.

"Ginn Photo" is another and the guy to talk to there is Ken Ginn. Not sure
what old gear they may have these days. You might also find them a tad on
the pricey side. :-(

Hope it doesn't snow as Ottawa can be absolutely hell on humans when it
snows. Although with my trusty old Leicas during the "good old days" I shot
many a nice winter scene trudging through snow up to my knees. :-)

Have a good wedding, if there is such a thing. ;-) Well OK I did go to one
recently, the wedding of Sandy Carter's daughter, a fine bash indeed along
with some nice available existing light images.

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com> ([Leica] Ottawa.. photo stuff? Suggestions)