Subject: RE:[Leica] Summicron M 28/2.0
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:14:19 +0100

<Just wondering if anyone has had experience with the Summicron 28/2.0 len?
<Any feedback would be appreciated.  TIA

<Kulapat

Hi Kulapat

The Summi ASPH 28mm f1:2 is the best 28mm I ever known and probably one of
the better lenses I own (actually more than sixty) His capability of
extracting details from the shadows has no rival. I should like to see side
by side two pictures with this lens and with the Biogon 38 mm from my SWC
(other paradigmatic lens). If you can get it do not doubt any more...

Kind regards

Félix

Replies: Reply from "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@bellsouth.net> (Re: RE:[Leica] Summicron M 28/2.0)